YF-T26 Profession Design Bedroom floating makeup table with LED mirror and chair
Vanity Table and Upholstered Bench Set with Flip Top Mirror Drawer Jewelry Cabinet White
|Storage, Drawers, LED Mirror
|high glossy MDF board,Stainless steel legs
|1000mmL x 785mmW x 500mmH
800mmL x 785mmW x 500mmHwe support OEM of the size
|3 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)
This is a made-to-order offer for floating dressing table to fit perfectly in your space.
- professional soft-close drawer slides
The makeup table has a unique, invisible mounting system called french cleat, without any mounting brackets, which make the shelves "floating".
- cabinet: mdf
- drawer: plywood
- high-gloss / lacquered white finish painted in specialized painter workshop
1.Wallmounted makeup table, easy to install and use, suitable for family bedrooms and bathrooms.
2. With 2 drawers, it can store stationery, documents, notebooks, books and cosmetics.
3. Made of sturdy particleboard material, durable in use and strong bearing capacity.
4. With LEDmakeup mirror, it can help you to make delicate makeup, it is practical furniture.
5. This dressing table is easy to assemble, installation height can be adjusted freely, convenient to use.
It also encourages you to slow down.
Having a vanity to sit at to do your makeup is enviably better than a hectic application of lipstick in the car mirror on the way to work.
But when space is at a premium, are you willing to use precious square meters on it?
With solutions like floating makeup tables, you won't have to.
In a small space, the floating makeup table is your best friend.
It takes up very little room and can be mounted anywhere.
You could even put it next to your bed if space is really tight, for a multi-purpose bedside and dressing table.
Or, if you can keep all your beauty stuff tucked away in the drawers keeping the surface free, you could also multi-purpose it as a desk if you need a quick, casual work corner.
The most important accessory for your dressing table is a huge mirror.
Not only will it feel indulgent and create that luxurious dressing room feel, but it's also a smart move to open a small space up and create the illusion of being bigger.